View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #109
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 294595 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
All I know is we are a better team this year than we were last year. And last year we won a division championship and a playoff game. I am excited about this year and enjoying the ride.
You can have doubts about Kubiak and still feel the way that you do in your post. That's where I'm at. Don't get me wrong, I love the home town boy makes good situation. But without Wade, Kubiak wouldn't be looking so good right now.

If we can hang onto Wade, it won't matter though. Wade makes Kubiak a better head coach. And in the end, I don't care if the Texans are coached by Bugs Bunny as long as they win a Super Bowl or two. If that happens, I would imagine all the doubting Thomas's would fade away.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote