Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #45
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Andre Johnson

I dont know if it has anything to do with the injuries he had over the past few years. He says that he is healthy. I heard recently he was having slight groin issue.
Look, Andre is not getting any younger. He is not the Andre we had back a few years ago.
I still think he has some good years left in him.
I think having Jean back is going to open things up for Andre. Andre likes to run the slant routes and would rather have someone else run the post routes.

Also, the Texans have such a diverse way they can attack you.....with Foster and Tate running the ball for over 50 percent of the plays
That leaves less throws to go around.
Daniels has really blown back up this year. He is playing at a probowl level I think. This is leading to less throws to Andre.
Andre is also usually taking 2 defensive players with him still I think.
So someone is going to be open or single coverage.

I know Andre can still make the big play when he is called upon.....
I hope he breaks the 10,000 yard mark Sunday......

Last edited by rush2112mn; 10-13-2012 at 12:18 PM. Reason: spelling
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote