Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #44
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
If you don't think Rick Smith has the stones to make AJ the next salary cap casualty, you must not remember what he did with Demeco Ryans.
BINGO!!

That means our team has gotta do everything in their power to make it to the top this year, if they want AJ to be there with them!! Yes, AJ needs to do his part, and I believe he will, but, his time is running out. RS will see to that. He has no loyalty when it comes to the heart and soul of our team. It's all BUSINESS to him. BUT, I guess that's his job.

As for the topic of the thread, AJ has been nothing but a CLASS act for this organization. I truly believe that WHEN the day comes that AJ believes he can no longer be a productive member of our team, he willl be the first to say so. Until then, I will continue to have faith that for this year, the best is yet to come. Kubiak, Wade, and Dennision have a plan that has been set in motion. NOW, we just gotta believe they can follow through. IMHO, they're not stressing out over AJ this early in the season. Save him for the big games, which start with the Ravens! JMO!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote