Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #27
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I am certainly in no way advocating that we cast AJ aside. I am only saying that in order to be valuable, he may need to play within certain parameters due to presence of some physical limitations and for purposes of minimizing risk of re-injury. To date, his play and the play-calling seems to be consistent with the observations.
I'm uneasy, for the lack of a better word, about the fact that the offense is limited somewhat by AJ's apparent limitations in his route running. And I can certainly see why AJ would be bothered by the kid gloves treatment. I never realized it was that bad.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote