Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #24
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 234554 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson

I've been saying that Andre just isn't Andre this year. He's definitely lost a step. But he's big enough, strong enough, and smart enough to still beat cornerbacks. Usually.

But I think it's eating at him. I think he's starting to lose confidence and he's starting to press. That's why he's dropping passes he normally would have caught.

We need one or two of the young receivers to step up and start producing to pull up the slack. I think this offense could be insanely good if we could see that happen.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote