Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #20
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8621 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
AJ has dropped passes worth 120+ yds and 2 TD's so far, i.e. enough to close the gap on the stats Lombardi is using. That is where he has been off and it doesn't have anything to do with his legs or age. Throughout his career he has hit these little dropsy streaks and then he snaps out of it and starts making circus catches.
I know at least one of those TD drops was the result of the CB covering him hitting the ball with his foot and knocking it out of his hands at the last second. Either way I hope you are right, it seems like some of the drops this year are throws that Jacoby could have caught. AJ just looks different out there, his body language, some of the things hes said, hes just down on himself. Hope hes a Texan till he retires though, I wasn't happy with getting rid of Meco and I wouldn't be happy with cutting AJ either, money and cap room is one thing but players notice how you treat your former all-stars who have lost a step.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote