View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #11
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Your perception of the "reality" that people are pumping sunshine isn't fact though. People get labeled as Kubiak loyalists for defending playcalling, and people get labeled as haters for complaining about "playing not to lose".

Personally, I fall on one side, and it's not bashing "haters" when I make the argument that running on 2nd and 10 or running with 2 minutes left in the game isn't playing scared, it's playing smart.

It's the same way you feel. You feel people are making you out to be a hater for voicing your opinion. But you're making other people out to be "sunshine pumpers" for voicing theirs.
Didn't even read your post there ^^^.

Keep on keeping' on, buddyboy.