View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #100
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
I stand firm by my OP.

Thanks to those who gave me green in support and said they agreed with me. I know im not the only one who feels this. This 5-0 record really has allowed Kubiak to bury a lot of skeletons in his closet. People seem to want to forget that the majority of texan fans wanted kubiak gone. Now he's reborn as a offensive guru.

Even last year, we could have beaten baltimore if kubiak leaned on Foster more than yates. Kubiak lost that game for us.
You are the first person to go on my ignore list. What you have to say isn't worth the time it takes to read.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote