View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #105
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 132624 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we overusing Foster?

Kubiak

(on RB Arian Foster’s workload) “I don’t have those numbers in front of me. I don’t worry about that. I think those things work themselves out. I think if (RB) Arian (Foster) doesn’t miss a month of football last year, he probably carries it 400 times last year. We are the number one possession team in football so somebody back there dotting our I’s is going to carry the ball. I don’t get too consumed with that. If I felt like Arian was wearing down or something, I’d be the first one to take him out of there or whatever. Heck, I got him arguing that he wants more so that’s a good problem for a football team to have.”

WHAAAAT????????
Last year, in 13 games, Foster carried the ball 278 times. If this is extrapolated to include the 3 missed games, he would have carried the ball for a total of only 331 times.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote