View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 213653 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Update on Ben Jones/Caldwell

I think this is a case where stats dont tell the entire truth. There is just so much going on that you cant use base stats to single out a position or player. The guy next to player X may have blown an assignment ....

In this case , I think you almost have to review each play or at the very least use some advanced stats that can correlate to the job that particular player is doing on each particular play.

Im not disagreeing with the outcome .... just that the analysis leaves too much information out of the equasion.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote