View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #3
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 103796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do NOT re-sell tailgate tickets for a profit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
FYI.

The Texans are checking online sales for people breaking the rules and trying to re-sell tailgate tix for a profit. If they catch you, they will take away privileges of ordering these + your parking pass.

So, just saying. Don't do that. Ruins things for others.
I only wonder why they even care. Seriously. Supply and demand, just like game tickets. They can threaten the same thing for game tix and parking passes, but that's a hard sell legally when the primary marketing entity has a piece of the action themselves in NFLTicketexchange.

I love my tailgating time, but there's no way i would pay $90+ bucks (current bid on ebay for 2 tailgate tix) to sit outside the stadium that many hours.