View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #98
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
I stand firm by my OP.

Thanks to those who gave me green in support and said they agreed with me. I know im not the only one who feels this. This 5-0 record really has allowed Kubiak to bury a lot of skeletons in his closet. People seem to want to forget that the majority of texan fans wanted kubiak gone. Now he's reborn as a offensive guru. Even last year, we could have beaten baltimore if kubiak leaned on Foster more than yates. Kubiak lost that game for us.

Good coaching or bad coaching will always stand out in the playoffs.

Nevertheless, i know the deal. Kubiak is a native houstonian and has some solid credentials (thanks elway) that allows kubiak religious idolatry from a lot of houstonians.

we lost cushing but if we dont lose anybody else significant, Kubiak & Schaub will have no excuses if they flame out in the playoffs.
Even when people were wanting Kubiak gone I don't think there were any reasonable people who did'nt think he was an offensive guru. A lot of credible people on this board questioned whether he was a good head coach but if you don't consider Gary a good offensive guy then you have lost me.