View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #97
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
People seem to want to forget that the majority of texan fans wanted kubiak gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
Nevertheless, i know the deal. Kubiak is a native houstonian and has some solid credentials (thanks elway) that allows kubiak religious idolatry from a lot of houstonians.
The above two statements within the same post are contradictory.

Which is it? If there was "religious idolatry" of Kubiak, then how could "majority of texan fans wanted kubiak gone"?

We get it. You don't like the 5-0 Texans. Seems to me that you come here to argue, not discuss.

Enjoy your visit.