Thread: 5-0?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #22
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5-0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
You play the team that's in front of you every week. If we've played no one then we should be 5-0 right? Well, we're 5-0 so I don't see the problem. When we face a team with a winning record they'll be playing one too. How many of their wins "don't matter" because they came against bad teams?

We're undefeated, I'm having fun, and I don't think the Texans or any of us owe anyone an apology for that.
agreed...The Patriots steamroll the hapless Bills and the can't get out of my own way Dolphins 4 times each year....you just gotta roll over the bad teams and beat the good ones. That's just how its done.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote