Thread: 5-0?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #19
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5-0?

You play the team that's in front of you every week. If we've played no one then we should be 5-0 right? Well, we're 5-0 so I don't see the problem. When we face a team with a winning record they'll be playing one too. How many of their wins "don't matter" because they came against bad teams?

We're undefeated, I'm having fun, and I don't think the Texans or any of us owe anyone an apology for that.