View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #54
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pick 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
Congratz to the the one player in the League to pick last night game right but now we all hate you for picking Tenn to win a game...

with all seriousness that was a good pick
That was moi... I'm still learning about the NFL and my new love (The Texans of course) ... I only voted that way as a risky way to try and claw back some points lol .... I knew it'd be a risk as everyone went with the steelers but it paid off although I feel dirty for picking them. If they lost I'd have been happy for hexing them (as I do most teams I bet on haha)
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote