View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 6 Texans vs Packers Video Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
No offense to Em, but I haven't watched these videos since maybe the first one that I watched a couple years ago. Was never really moved to watch another one. But these threads are becoming fun to read.

I've never seen one. Save TC, AJ and LZ maybe, I don't really dig on people posting their own opinionated articles/videos. It's not much different than me writing about the team and posting links to it. I respect articles that include facts or insider info about the team. TC, AJ and LZ all have access to info and stories that we would never hear about without them taking time to fill us in on.

That said, you're right about the threads being fun to read. Ha