View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #89
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roster Moves, Ruud and White signed, Holliday gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Probably intrigued by his athleticism and size. Bring him in to get some extended work in with him and see where it goes.

If he doesn't work out, who cares...
I just pulled out the Winsonsin/Oregon St. game.
I figure the game against the Badgers is as good as any to watch Collins.
Wisconsin's offense is as close in scheme and talent to an NFL team as you can get (at the collegiate level.)
Pro-offense. Good QB (Wilson - starter for the Seahawks). Big and strong O-linemen. Good TE. Good RB. Good receiving corp.

Collins doesn't look half bad, but I don't think he can make it in the pro unless he improves by leap and bound. A very long shot!
His best bet is to play very very well on ST.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote