View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #127
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Reed at ilb is not just fan based. I can't remember where I heard it, but herring said when they drafted reed they saw him as an ilb or something like that.

I think if The coaches thought merci was ready to play more they'd have been playing him more.
See, I think Merciless is stashed as an emergency guy...if they don't have to rush him out there, they won't.

First time in franchise history that we've got that luxury. And I agree with it of that is their thinking.

Plus, it's a deep roster position full of guys who aren't rookies and there's that sneaky rookie-veteran seniority thing going on.

I don't chalk his limited action up to him not being where they want him at the moment.