Thread: Must Win vs GB
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #22
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 55784 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Must Win vs GB

OP is absolutely right! Texans have to win! If they get beat by GB, that means that the Colts will beat the Texans because the Colts played Green Bay and won, thus meaning that the Colts are better than the Texans because they beat the team that the Texans couldn't beat, which is Green Bay, who lost to the Colts which in return means....

I'm dizzy....I can't breathe.....I need to lay down...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Pickspatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote