View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #26
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Straight up TRUTH!! And that says a lot coming from a Giants fan!
Let me set the record straight. I am a Texans fan so that there is no confusion.

The Giants are another team I root for since I lived there and like the fact they are a Cowboys rival. As a kid (long before I lived in NY) I grew up rooting for the Bucs because I loved the Bucco Bruce logo and the orange unis. So the Giants and Bucs are long time 2nd favorite teams I have had behind the Oilers now Texans.

Now that I live in Florida and the Bucs are my current "home" team I am more partial to them again. I actually rooted for the Bucs over the Giants a few weeks ago. That game was going on while I was sitting in the stands fighting with tarps in Jacksonville watching the Texans. I was trying to follow it on my phone however for some reason all of these NFL stadiums block my 4G.

I also wore my Texans hat to the Bucs/Skins game I attended a couple of weeks ago. I found an awesome tailgating group here and made it real clear to them where I just moved from and who my favorite team is.

I just had to set that record straight because I started catching some flak from my brother in law accusing me of having too many favorite teams. I only have ONE "favorite" team and that is the Texans. I just root for a couple of other teams when they are not playing the Texans.

Anyway, that long winded explanation is why I root for the Cowboys over the Titans. It's because my Houston fandom comes before any other teams I might follow and pull for on Sundays.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote