View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #54
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
PPR league, offering Jordy Nelson or Antonio Brown for Ryan Matthews.

My two RBs are only Peterson and Doug Martin, the rest are trash. I have Reggie Wayne, Nelson, Brown, James Jones and Jeremy Kerley to sub in. I am 4-1 in this league, but I'm not going to make it without another RB. The guy I'm trading with is 0-5 coming off a loss to me this past week, and he has a stable of RBs in McCoy, Frank Gore, Stevan Ridley, Ryan Matthews and Leshore. His WRs are Floyd, Bryant, Torrey Smith, and Kenny Britt, so he's hurting there.

I think this trade may be a bit too much in my favor, but we'll see. He's desperate and needs a win this week and the next 8 to make the playoffs.
Good luck that would be a great trade... Im glad Matthews is finally paying out for me.
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote