View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #40
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
We should have plenty of food, so just bring your drink of choice. In regards to the hair bows, you can sell them, but do so at your own risk. The golf cart cops are very keen on busting people that sell stuff. We had a fundraiser during the Miami tailgate for a member that was in the hospital, and they gave us a lot of flack for it. When we explained to the head officer what was going on, he let it slide, and the other golf cart cop was not happy about it. So I'll let you make the call on that one.
Wow!! I didn't know that David! How did they even know? Should be some way to clear something like that with the Texans. That's truly sad.

FYI everyone! Kimberly was planning to come down for the GB game and surprise everyone, but, due to Keiths recent problems she's not sure she will make it. I'll know more later, but, just wanted you all to keep them both in your thoughts and prayers. They have had such a LONG, HARD journey with Keith's illness, and have a tough road ahead. Prayer is a powerful belief, and Keith needs them to go up in abundance!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote