View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #80
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
I really haven`t seen anyone doing that for Kubiack or Schaub on here... Watt, Cushing, AJ, Brown, Foster, Jojo, sure. But not Kubiack or Schaub. They get respect on here this season for what they have done this season - and that respect is well deserved. But a lot of people are still cautious because of the past. And that`s ok.

I think the thing that`s angering some are people, that just seem to wait for something bad to happen, so they can say I told you so (like it was with KJ for a long time - heck maybe it still is). I am not saying that you are one of those people.
Def not the Negative Ned like I was after 2010. You wouldn't want to have seen me in the months following the 2010 season. I was an Internet flame thrower every day, I was ready to burn the mother to the ground.

I didn't even get on-board with the 2011 hiring of Wade Phillips, bro. Only now do I feel relieved of that anxiety enough to enjoy every win, even the ugly ones.

Kubiak gets credit, but Wade does too. And really now I'm swinging toward fearing that we'll lose Wade after this year and just be in the crapper all over again.