View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #78
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34365 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You see me going to great lengths to pump sunshine on a certain player here?
I really haven`t seen anyone doing that for Kubiack or Schaub on here... Watt, Cushing, AJ, Brown, Foster, Jojo, sure. But not Kubiack or Schaub. They get respect on here this season for what they have done this season - and that respect is well deserved. But a lot of people are still cautious because of the past. And that`s ok.

I think the thing that`s angering some are people, that just seem to wait for something bad to happen, so they can say I told you so (like it was with KJ for a long time - heck maybe it still is). I am not saying that you are one of those people.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote