View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #77
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Patriots, I forget the year, didn't play a team over .500 until the playoffs one year. IT DOES NOT MATTER. If the team is good, they dominate the lesser teams and win against the better teams, by hook or by crook.
The 1972 Dolphins went 14-0. They didn't play a single other playoff team during the regular season. They only played 2 teams that had winning records during the regular season: The New York Giants and the Kansas City Chiefs, both 8-6.

I don't see an asterisk next to the Dolphins accomplishment. In those days, they only had to play 3 playoff games to win the SB. And they did.

The thing about sub-par teams is that they find ways to loose. The thing about good teams is that they find ways to win. And great teams find ways to win when it counts most.

Right now, we're beating the teams we're supposed to beat. We're a good team. What we haven't proven is if we're a great team.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote