View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #75
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
They're "Kubiak Fan Boys", but you're not a hater, you're just a realist, right?
You see me going to great lengths to pump sunshine on a certain player here?

A coach?

Owner?

GM?

I keep it pretty real, yeah. If the guys do good, I shout out propers. If guys dog it or aren't hacking it...yeah, I call that to too. I can go from being KJ's biggest critic to admitting he has proven me wrong and has grown over the past 3 years as a lot of posters said he would. Kubiak might be growing, too, but little setbacks make me wonder.

My highest opinion of a player is JJ Watt. I see good in lots of other players too. I root for Arian even though I think his personality is quirky or whatever. He's on MY team. So that's that.

As far as Kubiak, you damn straight there's some uber loyalists. And they don;t like their guy getting dusted up. That's their prerogative, but they can't sit there and condescend either, IMO. We all in dis boat tuh-gether, my bruther. As buyers of entertainment, we should be able to make harsh criticism on the product...but all of us here should try and be a little bit more nicer to one another because we're all on the same level. That's my whole case. I get personal when someone gets personal with me first.