View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #36
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
The Steelers never betrayed our fan base. They only did to our fan base what they were supposed to do.

I even still root for the Cowboys over the Titans.
Straight up TRUTH!! And that says a lot coming from a Giants fan!

I used to be a Cowboy hater, indoctrinated as a child. Now it's more like a strong dislike. And the reason for that is that my intense burning-of-a-thousand-suns hatred for the Titans makes my dislike for the Cowboys seem small and trivial. I despise Bud and the Titans the point that I want to see a giant sinkhole open up under that hillbilly stadium and swallow it to the pits of hell. And then Bud follows the trail of bread crumbs...errr...dollar signs to Los Angels, where he curses that entire front-running city with his wretched and wicked presence.

Yeah, that would be a good day.