View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #71
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
What exactly are you asking for? You are coming on to a football message board to whine (your words) about something, but you don't want anyone to respond to it?
I'm making comments about a head coach who gets millions and earns the glory or the goat or anywhere in-between those two ends of the spectrum.

In contrast, people here are making a-hole comments to ME, or to others, and that's just flat out tacky. We're all fans, and it does come across as some people being pissy about "their guy" getting bashed a little.

There's some Kubiak Fan Boys here, for sure. Any time their guy gets pushed a little, there's retaliation. You know this, it's obvious Marcus.

Kubiak has thicker skin than his fan boys here do. They should watch and learn from their master.