View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #68
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92649 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I have come to accept that the owner likes what he sees in terms of the overall state of this team. Which is built by Kubiak.

I don't like Kubiak's weaknesses, but his strengths have gotten us this far...and his d-coord has helped more than people want to openly admit.

Why does this have to turn into a battle all the time around here? The guy is the HC, and fans don't have to love him 100% and eat a mile of his caca just to be considered "in support of the HC."

I support the guy, he just irritates the snot out of me with roster decisions and play calling at both ends of the end zone. Is that OK? Can I have that opinion? Can I complain about that when it happens over and over? I think we can if we want. And then there's an ignore feature if the whiners hurt any Internet ears too much. Options.
What exactly are you asking for? You are coming on to a football message board to whine (your words) about something, but you don't want anyone to respond to it?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote