View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #66
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

I have come to accept that the owner likes what he sees in terms of the overall state of this team. Which is built by Kubiak.

I don't like Kubiak's weaknesses, but his strengths have gotten us this far...and his d-coord has helped more than people want to openly admit.

Why does this have to turn into a battle all the time around here? The guy is the HC, and fans don't have to love him 100% and eat a mile of his caca just to be considered "in support of the HC."

I support the guy, he just irritates the snot out of me with roster decisions and play calling at both ends of the end zone. Is that OK? Can I have that opinion? Can I complain about that when it happens over and over? I think we can if we want. And then there's an ignore feature if the whiners hurt any Internet ears too much. Options.