View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #11
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27347 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
RB Alfred Morris (WAS) MIN
RB CJ Spiller (BUF) @WSH
RB A. Bradshaw (NYG) @SF

Only got 1 spot.

EDIT: Leaning Morris.
That`s a tough choice - 2 dominant defenses or CJ Spiller who isn`t a clear cut starter. I don`t really like Spiller because of his inconsistencies - so for me the choice would be between Morris and Bradshaw. Morris should be the safer bet, but I am intrigued with Bradshaw. This looks like a game the Giants might win...

So Morris to play it safe, Bradshaw to gamble... or Spiller if you trust he gets enough touches (I don`t).
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote