View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #64
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Kubiack is a hard nosed old time coach.

Don`t turn the ball over! When you get ahead, milk the clock and play it safe! Go for a sure 3d and short over a risky 1st down! Trust your Defense! Be accountable for everything you do! I don`t care who you are, if you mess up you`re out! No funny business, go out and play hard football!

You don`t have to like it, but this year it works. It`s like the old Steelers coaches. With the right team he has proven he can be successful.

Schaub? He is no Manning or Brady - but he is consistent. He even is listed in the MVP watch on NFL.com. I don`t agree with that, but he is a standup guy with great accuracy, moderate arm strength, good vision and bad movement. He will have a bad throw every game - but so does basically every other QB in the league. He will help you win most games and that`s what you ask of your QB.

Jackson? Really? Still the Jackson bashing? He has been our best CB this year - and really the only argument you could make is, that it is close. No way JoJo has outplayed him so far. Great tackler, great in short and mid situations, and this year tolerable in long passes.

Marciano? I can give you that. Our special teams have looked ugly so far and it seems like that`s on Marciano. I don`t know if you fire a coach mid season, especially if you are 5-0 though.

But all in all, get over the past years and look at the now - there is a lot to like about the now...
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote