Thread: Generators
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #10
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 8317 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Generators

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowLove84 View Post
I've never heard of a deep cycle marine thing. What does it look like? Where would I get it.....in the boating section of a store?
you need a generator. A deep cycle might power a energy efficient 42"tv for 3 hours (not a plasma) but not the combo.

a deep cycle battery weighs more than a small generator, has no handle, is full of ACID, and more importantly won't work.

check the watt requirements for your tv and blender. The generac they listed might be borderline for both, but I can't say for sure without more info.
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote