View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #3
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually spoke to someone within the Texans organization about this earlier this year. What I was told is that they do not regulate the autographs for players. They said that you can send anything you want and to get signed, but it's up to the players to actually do it and return it. Some players are really good about signing and returning items, and others don't. They recommend only sending items that you would be willing to take a risk at never getting back.

So if it's an item that important to you, take Yankees advice and go to a Tristar show, or someplace you can get it in person.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote