View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #50
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Slauson Fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
I think as long as the injury happened while "at work" as opposed to a car wreck, players receive full salary. He would probably get paid a SB bonus but would miss out on personal achievement bonuses. The last sentence is an educated guess, the first sentence is 99% for sure.
I wonder how much Cush could possibly lose just in a personal achievement bonus. I guess it depends on how his contract is structured, but, in Cush's case, I bet he's out a hell of a lot more than $10,000! We have 11 more games, not counting any playoff games, and with Cushs ability to make plays this injury could cost him BIG bucks!! Just wondering about this! Not that familiar with how contracts are structured.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote