Thread: Must Win vs GB
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #17
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Must Win vs GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I wanna know how you were the only one to get the Steeler/Titan game right in Pick 'Em...
Haahahaha .... I let my 20 month old baby make the picks

Seriously tho... I saw how behind on points I was and figured it was a risky way to claw back a point as everyone else was going for the steelers. If this didn't work then plan B - I don't the titans to win things ... That fact coupled with the fact I usually pick wrong when I bet on teams I thought I'd bring them bad luck by betting on them(not that I believe in luck) ... If they win I get points... If they lose I'm happy as I don't want them winning things.... A win-win situation lol

Long story short... Complete guess haha
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote