View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #63
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 294595 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
First time here long time suffering texan fan since the very beginning.
<< snip snip >>

First off, let me explain something. Newbies bring coffee and doughnuts and keep thier mouths (and keyboards) quiet. Keep in mind, as a newbie, your opinion is not only meaningless compared to someone as wonderful and great as I am, it is also a waste of electrons. And that we can not tolerate.

Also, I've been trash talking Kubiak around these parts for years, and don't need any help. In fact, I've got the last post is the last Kubiak trashing thread before you came along with this one. Not that I'm jealous or anything, but if you start one more thread that threatens my solid sterling reputation I will hunt you down like a baby seal and sell your carcass to Jerrahh. You'll be draped around his neck in his next NFL commercial.

So, welcome to the board. And don't piss me off anymore.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote