View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #50
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

I just traded Adrian peterson for Larry Fitzgerald. Neither are setting the world on fire. And peterson probably has a bit more value since starting rb's are in high demand. But I was desperate for a reciever since my only true consistent wr is Reggie wayne. My other three are Steve Smith, Andrew hawkins and Devone bess. I still have Demarco Murray and Marshawn Lynch as my staters at Rb's. And we starts 3 wideouts.

Being in a 14 team league is definately a challenge. Relying on the likes of Hawkins and Bess is not easy.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote