View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DEN claims Holiday off waivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I wish Trinidon had had a good support ST so that his "dumb mistakes" could have been overshadowed. It would not surprise me if the Broncs don't try to also use him as RB/WR. I wish him success.
I was thinking the same thing .... incorporate his speed into the offense. Could use him on slants , reverses and screens both out of the backfield and as a reciever. Those are the kind of plays where he can use his speed and not have to run precise routes downfield.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote