View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #25
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: TNF... Steelers vs titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Steelers with loss drop to 2-3 which will make it hard to catch up long as we keep ground in AFC. Baltimore is 4-1 AND 2-0 in division, record wise overall they are biggest threat to homefield ATM. NOT Pitt.

A loss by Pitt helps a lil more, but I guess I am in the opinion of **** the titans and I'd prefer to see them lose barring it being a HUGE advantage to the Texans.
We don't play the Steelers this year. We play the Titans twice. If the Steelers end up 2-14 for the season & the Titans end up 3-13 all other things being equal, we'd have a better S.O.S than Baltimore, since they play the Steelers twice.

Either way, it's a long shot for things to turn out that way, or for us to need that tie breaker over Baltimore, or to "hope" the Colts & Jags will finish as well as Cincinnati & Clevland (well, not really)..... but it was said tongue in cheek & wasn't meant to get this out of hand.

It's way too early for a Tennessee win/loss to matter for our play-off implications.