View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #24
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TNF... Steelers vs titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Strength of Schedule.
Steelers with loss drop to 2-3 which will make it hard to catch up long as we keep ground in AFC. Baltimore is 4-1 AND 2-0 in division, record wise overall they are biggest threat to homefield ATM. NOT Pitt.

A loss by Pitt helps a lil more, but I guess I am in the opinion of **** the titans and I'd prefer to see them lose barring it being a HUGE advantage to the Texans.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote