View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #59
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I'm familiar with the HWSNBN idea, just never bought it myself.

Then again I was one of the last Carr apologists left standing.
I was too. I am still not entirely convinced that he was incapable. It isn't HIM I had a problem with, it was the way the entire team was constructed. I didn't like them starting a Rook, I didn't like their line... I didn't like the offense... just the whole thing. I honestly think he could have developed but that we didn't give him anything to work with.

I never said it was all his fault, I just arrived at the conclusion that the time had come, whatever the reason the situation was not going to work out at all.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote