View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #49
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I'll give you Jacoby. I would say maybe he drafted Holiday to get rid of Jones, but that was more of coach Joe than it was Kubiak. Still no way Jones should have been with us for as long as he was, so I give you that.
It was purely conjecture, but when they drafted Holliday & signed Jean, most of us thought that was it for Jjones. But then both Holliday & LeStar got put on IR in the preseason & Jacoby signed a deal that wasn't much more than league min ( I think) for a player of his tenure.

We didn't spend a high draft pick to replace Jacoby, but I think it was obvious we were looking for options.