View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #38
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 36799 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

I've noticed this year and last that Kubiak's approach to playcalling has become only slightly more aggressive. When I can look at my son and predict the playcall before it happens--and whether or not it works and come pretty close on yardage gained/lost; that my friends is predictable. Is it all the time? No. But 20 plays a game is just too much.

I think that Kubiak sometimes, maybe oftentimes tries to outthink the room. I think that last week had some pretty descent playcalling throughout. I can say that I somewhat share the concern as to where the playcalling will take us.

HOWEVER, one of the admirable qualities of leadership is surrounding yourself with good people. None of us could've known how impactful Wade would be for our team. We all knew (hoped) that Wade was a quality DC, but we didn't know the spark that he would bring to Houston and our fanbase. I see more Texans gear that I have in 10 yrs. How much is do to bandwagon fans--some. But let's be honest, Wade and his smash-mouth D have brought that spark--not Kubes.

Some coaches are aggressive and others are not. The bigger question, can Kubiak get the job done? Last year and this year--yes. Can we make a deep push into playoff territory? That remains to be seen.

I sure as heck hope we can!

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote