View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #36
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 168714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
thank you kindly sir. I hope you guys are not as strict as the houstontexans.com message board mods. Those guys are out of control.

I just dont like Kubiak's conservative play not to lose philosophy. I wish he would adapt a ballsy, aggressive, play to win Bill Bellicheck attitude.

Screw not trying to ruffle opposing coaches sensibilities. Go for a touchdown. Step on their throats and put up 40. I hate Kubiak always trying to be nice.
First, This ain't college.
You don't move up the rankings because you embarrassed your opponent on the scoreboard. The most important stat, maybe the only important stat is WINS. In the NFL it's standings that count and right now we're up by 3 or 4 of those puppies on everyone in our division. And OBTW, the only guaranteed way to make the playoffs is win your divison.

Second, you have a mis-informed view of Belichicks offense. Do you know that we're second in rushing attempts per game so far this season. Guess who's first... that's right New England. Belichick's offense - at least the 2012 edition - runs the ball MORE than Kubiak's does.

Third, New England does lead the NFL in the pts/game dept with 33.0. We're fourth with 29.8 pts/game. So whatever offense we're running it's dang close to being as effective as Belichick's. There's really only field goal's difference - per game - between the two. Sooo what's all the hubbub? Oh I know, it's all those Tom Brady highlights they show on the EastCoast States Propaganda Network. Yeah, it's soooo easy to get caught up.

Fourth, ALL coaches play not to lose Belichick included. They not only play not to lose the game but, like JHam said, they play not to lose key players. You will not see Tom Brady slinging it around the yard if it's midway thru the 4th qtr and they have a double-digit lead. He'll have Brady handing it off to that RB-by-committee backfield or doing a quick, three-step drop pass if it happens to be 3rd & long. He won't be risking Tom Terrific getting hurt when it's unnecessary.

Oh and welcome to the board. Seriously.

I'm Obs, former president of the Sunshine Club (we disbanded with all the damned bandwagoners). I've been known to see positives back when we were losing.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote