View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #48
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Reggie Bush for Demeryius Thomas.

I get Thomas. My other RBs are Trent Richardson and Adrian Paterson and Mikel Leshure
My other WRs are Reggie Wayne, Stevie Johnson, and Vincent Jackson

Its a keeper league. You can keep up to 2 keepers at the price you paid for them at auction.
He paid $17 for Demerius Thomas
I pad $11 for Bush

At this point, I think keeping Bush is probably the smarter move because $11 is really cheap. The only reason i wouldn't keep Bush is because I also have Eli Manning ($11) and Trent Richardson ($30) that are good values...

what to do...

He's also got Julio Jones but he paid $1 for him (he was a keeper last season) so I doubt he's going to want to trade him
I love Demariyus. He hasn't had a bum week yet for me.

I think he can only get better while he develops chemistry with Manning. I also think Daniel Thomas is on the rise and is going to start getting some of Reggie's carries.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote