View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #32
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Well you can't say *****, ******, ********, ****, ****, ****, *****, or David C#$$, but other than that it's pretty relaxed!
David Carr, David Carr, David Carr.

See you can say it.

As for the OPs points.

KW is vital to the teams scheme with his run blocking and the guy seems to get open quite a lot.

KJ is also much improved and I don't think it is pass rush making him look good because outside Watt not sure we are killing it on the pressure. In fact pretty sure a lot of people are riding Barwin pretty hard for being a non factor and our ILBs don't get much push either.

As for Kubiak, you can see a gradual improvement every season he's been here so you can't really complain too much surely. It is pretty obvious he would rather be sure of holding a lead than try to expand it and risk losing it, and so far that hasn't failed. His one fault is probably loyalty, but I am sure that same loyalty is rewarded and returned by his team so it is a double edged sword.