View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #46
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Reggie Bush for Demeryius Thomas.

I get Thomas. My other RBs are Trent Richardson and Adrian Paterson and Mikel Leshure
My other WRs are Reggie Wayne, Stevie Johnson, and Vincent Jackson

Its a keeper league. You can keep up to 2 keepers at the price you paid for them at auction.
He paid $17 for Demerius Thomas
I pad $11 for Bush

At this point, I think keeping Bush is probably the smarter move because $11 is really cheap. The only reason i wouldn't keep Bush is because I also have Eli Manning ($11) and Trent Richardson ($30) that are good values...

what to do...

He's also got Julio Jones but he paid $1 for him (he was a keeper last season) so I doubt he's going to want to trade him