View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #30
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Was Johnson gone before Kubiak got here?

Diles was backup.

Amobi was a bust but he was a first round bust. You can cut ties with a first rounder after 2-3 years. Too much invested.

Jacoby was garbage...I think everyone was perplexed on this one.

Not sure what you have against the "cap friendly" Kevin walter but the dude is a great asset to this team.

Once again, Kareem Jackson was a first rounder. Do you want him to cut him in his third year???? Im glad you arent our coach although I wish you were another one of our opponents coaches. The kid is playing at a pretty high level this season so I think you need to either watch the games a little closer or quit watching the past two years of games

In regards to your Kareem Jackson hatred...are you actually EllisUnit????
Just looked on TJ, he was here for two years when Kubiak was here. Not sure that is considered a "long time".